Whenever you apply for a mortgage, either because you are moving house or want to find a better mortgage deal, you need to appoint a conveyancer to look after your legal interests and ensure everything progresses to completion without any unnecessary hitches.
If you are buying or selling your home, or simply re-mortgaging, part of the process involves the necessary legal work of a firm of solicitors or licensed conveyancer to complete the process.
- Choose from over 80 UK Solicitor Firms
- Fixed fees with No hidden extras giving total transparancy
- Quote in seconds with Price Promise
- Instruct Instantly Online
- Nation-Wide Coverage and No Meetings Required
- Specially Negotiated Discounts
- Advanced 24 hour online Case Tracking
- No Completion No Fee (see below)
Our e-Conveyancer, an online conveyancing referral system, will generate for you a list of extremely competitive, exact quotes from a panel of over 80 conveyancing solicitor firms.
Once you have selected your conveyancer, they can be instructed at the click of a button and your solicitor can start work for you immediately.
Our Benefits to you
- extremely competitive pricing
- exact, guaranteed quotes
- no sale, no fee
- exemplary customer service levels
- highly professional panel
- flexibility and choice
- real time email or SMS text messages
- ability to track cases on line 24/7
Please note that by clicking one of the links below you will be departing from our regulatory website and entering a third party website. Hoare Jacques Financial Services are not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within third party websites.
Get Your Instant Online Quote Now!
Get a quote right now. Please select what type purpose you would like the quote for:
For Sale and Purchase